Some suggest that DNA has the following aspects in addition to the human genome:
(1) it contains our parents’ biology - which is the chemistry of attributes from our ancestors;
(2) karmic imprint - unfinished business carried over from past life;
(3) astrological imprint - multi-dimensional patterning of planetary bodies at the time of our body’s formation;
(4) akashic record of all our lifetimes on this planet; and
(5) sacredness of God represented by higher self.
It then makes sense that when we strengthen and shift energies, we should go down to the level of DNA to resolve:
(1) ancestral influences - issues and weaknesses that we “inherited” from our ancestors;
(2) karmic entanglements - the accumulation of karma from past life(s);
(3) astrological influences - why we feel weak or strong on particular days, or times;
(4) past life weaknesses in the akasha - whether from contracts, promises, or vows; and
(5) weaknesses in connection to our spiritual self and to our source.
Without going down to the level of DNA, we may find that shifts and gains made from the elimination of weaknesses do not endure for long. And rightly so. As cells replicate, and are renewed constantly, so too will the imprint of weaknesses that remains in DNA be replicated and manifest again. By working down to the level of the stuff of life, we make rapid incremental and lasting changes to our lives.